Saturday, January 30, 2010

God works in mysterious ways!!!

So tonight I was reunited with a friend I hadn't spoken to in two years. I honestly thought something awful had happened to her. we were email pals and had been emailing back and forth since I was fifteen. But suddenly she stopped emailing me two years ago and I had no way of contacting her. I thought our friendship was over and I even deleted her email from my address book, keeping it in a sent item just in case I ever wanted to email her. I emailed her sometimes over the last two years but not often. Its no fun taking fifteen minutes to email someone who's never going to respond. Anyway, tonight she friended me on FB and I am beyond thrilled and shocked. I never thought I would hear from her again. So that is my exciting news for tonight. Oh and I got to page seventeen in my story. Going to write more tmw!!!

Night all

Aspiringtoauthorship

No comments:

Post a Comment