Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello all,

Well I studied until four and then visited with my grandma and chatted with the Bestie for a bit. Then watched some TV and worked on my story. I am on page fourteen. And I promised a summary of my story didn't I? Well here is the summary for the story that comes before the one I'm working on now.

There Is No Future There Is No Past

Sisters Addison and Violet Montgomery have spent the last nine months trying to move on from an attack that changed both their lives while at the same time trying to help the patients at their California clinic. Addison, an OB/GYN and Violet, a therapist, are tryiing to help the people of LA but even they aren't prepared for what will happen next.

When a man comes into the clinic with no memory of himself or how he got there Addison quickly discovers something isn't right, only to find out everyone in the entire world has lost their memories except for a select few, Addison, Violet and their co-workers being some of the few lucky ones. Along with several others, the doctors must race against time to figure out why the whole world has suddenly gone blank, even if it means risking their lives.

Okay so that is story number one and right now I am working on the sequel to it. I will post that summery at a later date. Now I am off to write!

Later

Aspiringtoauthorship

No comments:

Post a Comment