Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello out there,

Well since this is my first time blogging I guess I should explain a little about myself. I am a Christian college student who is majoring in sociology at a small Christian school. I also love learning American Sign language and have been signing for threee, almsot four years. But my true passion and the reason for my blog title is writing. I love to write stories. I am always writing stories and story ideas are constantly running through my head. Not to brag but I have written seventeen novels to date. I hope to get published after I graduate.

Now that you know my love for writing let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a girl and I am a Christian and I am visually impaired, in that order. I was born early, at three and a half months, which is at twenty four weeks. I weighed one pound and spent six months in the hospital, with nurses and a feeding tube a year after that once released. I was a triplet and was the youngest and smallest of us three.

Besides writing I love to sing as well as read. I am, however, very picky about what I read. A book has to be good and grip me from the begining before I consider reading it. my favorite kinds of books are Young Adult and futurisitc/fantasy and also Christian Fiction. My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury and I hope to be as great of a writer as she is.

As far as music goes, I LOVE Broadway. That is my favorite genre and i am always listening to it. My all time favorite musical is Wicked and its at the top of the list because I saw it with my best friend, who is like a sister to me and I thank God everyday for our friendship and for Him placing her in my life. I love Wicked because it talks about friendship and about not seeing just the outside but seeing the inside as well. My second favorite musical is RENT. I love RENT because of the 'No day but today' theme. And besides, the music is AMAZING. My third favorite is Pirate Queen and the music in that is amazing, not to mention my favorite actress Stephanie J. Block starred as Grace O'Malley. And its about ireland, which i love. My best friend and I are going to go to Ireland together one day.

Okay well that's about it for now. I will be using this blog to update about my stories. As I have said earlier, I have written seventeen novels and I hope to get my latest one published. But one thing I did forget to mention is my favorite TV shows. I don't have many but the ones I do like a lot are Private Practice, Gilmore Girls, Life Unexpected, Glee, ER, Providence, and 7th Heaven. Okay so maybe that's a lot. Some of the ones I mentioned are no longer on the air but I still love them.

Okay now I really am going. i am a bit of a chatty catty so make sure you have some time before reading this. I tend to ramble, and my story explanations are pretty long winded.

Well until next time

Aspiringauthorship

No comments:

Post a Comment