Tuesday, February 23, 2010

its been a while

Wow so much for the daily blogging. I might make a new blog just for scenes from my novels. I got an email from my mentor and sent him a story I started he hasn't replied yet. It was only nine pages. I hate to think how long it's gonna be when I send him two hundred pages LOL. Oh well. It's worth the wait. Wish I had more time to WRITE. I hate this semester and I want it OVER. About to go practice my stupid script for Announcing. words flow together blah blah blah. Okay I am off. Write more soon.

Aspiretoauthorship

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar Be sure to diversify your streams of income adequately. Online work can be hard to find and is fickle, at best. What works today may not work tomorrow. Your best bet is putting more than one egg in your basket. This way, if you underperform in one direction, you still have different kinds of methods you could use. satta king

    ReplyDelete