Thursday, February 25, 2010

of advice and homework

Hello all,

Well I had a bit of a Grace/Elphie moment last night. Got freaked out over nothing. Scared my poor BFF. LOL. But things are better now. I no longer feel as though I want to cry. I just hate online forms, especially if its something I'm not required to do and it takes an hour of my time to do the thing. Now I am working on homework (okay well trying is the key word here) and talking to a friend. I'm going to type up review questions so that getting it done in tutoring will go faster tomorrow. I am going to be starting a new blog separate from this one. It will look more professional. I'm going to be posting scenes from my stories. I want to get my name out there so that when I do want to publish it'll be easier. I'm also going to post my stories on Webook. Wow. I better get busy. I have a lot to do.

Okay I am off. More later.

Aspiretoauthorship

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar Beware sites where you have to make a bid to complete someone's work. These sites devalue you based on the fact that the lowest bid most frequently wins. There will be some people hiring on these sites who are decent, of course, but the bulk just want their work done cheaply. satta king

    ReplyDelete