Friday, February 5, 2010

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plains....NOT this time.

Hello all,

It is wet....wet...wet...wet...wet. and COOOOLD. My hands are literally NUMB and I was wearing gloves. THAT'S how cold it is. Had two classes today. HAD my science test and it was good. There were only a few questions I wasn't sure of so hopefully I at least passed. Now I am going to nap and then work on my psychology paper.

Well that is all.

More later. This bird needs sleep.

Aspiretoauthorship

2 comments:

  1. good work. check this website for earn money
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar One good way to make online is by becoming a affiliate to a reputable company. As an affiliate, you get a percentage of any sales that you refer people to make. If you are marketing a popular product, and customers are clicking through your link to make a purchase, you can earn a tidy commission. satta king

    ReplyDelete