Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Of tests and ice

Hello all,

Well my test went GREAT!! I thought I had gotten two words confused but i looked them up (yes, bad me LOL) and I got them RIGHT. Also, I got a text message from my sister and that made me smile. I can feel us getting closer. But I think it was a bad idea to have school today, though, because I nearly fell on ice. Luckily I was able to get to the actual snow and walk on it. Okay well this kitten is hungry and is going to go get food and then study. I have THREE more DAYS to study for science, since its been moved to Friday!! WOOT!!

Okay I am off to lunch. Later gaters.

Aspiretoauthorship

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar If you have some online know-how, consider web hosting reselling. If you are able to offer the right support to your customers you can make excellent money through reselling web hosting. You basically become a middle-man for your clients based off their web hosting needs. As the business thrives, your level of support will need to be strong, and always available. satta king

    ReplyDelete