Friday, February 5, 2010

Of teens and papers

Hello all,

Well I am spending my rainy cold Friday afternoon working on my paper for Psychology and it's going faster then I thought it would. I'm only on page two single spaced but that's two pages double spaced. I figure I can work for another hour and then call it an evening in the homework department. I'm having fun with this paper believe it or not LOL. I DO want to work on my story though and I hate it that school takes priority over that. I can't WAIT until that becomes my full time job. Okay I'm off to write MORE on paper. I got on a roll. YAY for getting on rolls.

More later

Aspiretoauthorship

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar There are many opportunities for online tutors in subjects ranging from mathematics to language. Possible students are many and varied. You might teach your native language to people living in other countries via VoIP. Another possibility is to tutor schoolchildren, high schoolers or college students in a subject in which you specialize. You can work with an online tutoring agency or set up your own website to begin. satta king

    ReplyDelete