Monday, February 1, 2010

snow day and maybe another one

So the storm continues! Winter weather all around. We're getting MORE ice tonight and POSSIBLY another snow day!! I'm excited yet annoyed cause i wonna take MY FREAKING TEST. I want it OVER so I can STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!!! So I AM hoping for SCHOOL tomorrow LOL. But then again I can get ahead in stuff, like start on my paper. I DON'T HAVE TO ILL STUFF!!! SO HAPPY!!!! Gonna get started this weekend.

Okay well this author is off to edit. I'm weird, I actually LIKE editing, although the 'find and replace' option in Word is really annoying. It changes all the letters, so like I wanted to replace Violet with Ava and EVERY single word that had a vi or a gi it put an av in it. So now I have to go back an fix all of those. Oh and then it wont add in spaces. Ugh. So annoying. Anyway, off to do that.

More later

Aspiretoauthorship

No comments:

Post a Comment